Dr. Kenneth Goldberg, DDS

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Made time for me in his schedule. Thanks! show details Made time for me in his schedule. Thanks!
by Dr. Walt on Nov 19th, 2015

Dr. G removed some lesions for me that were becoming very concerning. No pain, no drama. Can't even see the scar! Staff was great, too!

Very kind show details Very kind
by Sara Smith on Nov 18th, 2015

I had emergency and needed the tooth out right away and Dr. Goldberg got me that day. The staff was very kind and really seemed to care.

by Justin spohn on Nov 18th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Goldberg's office by my friend. I needed to have an extraction done. He worked with me with my busy work schedule and got me in a timely manner. Everything went smooth as he said it would. I would definitely recommend his office.

great surgeon show details great surgeon
by Silvia on Nov 16th, 2015

When I came to see Dr. Goldberg I was extremely nervous! But, his staff assured me I was in good hands. I came to coastal oral surgery due to a tooth going bad. I wasn't able to eat or sleep. And thanks to them I'm now out of pain. Great team and surgeon!!!

great surgeon show details great surgeon
by Scitt on Oct 18th, 2015

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are very friendly and professional. Its not easy to go in an have an extraction done especially on an emergency basis. They worked me into their schedule. The extraction itself was just like he mentioned a little pressure and that was it! I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for an oral surgeon.

Sep 22nd, 2015

He inserted wrong size implants, causing permanent nerve damage.