A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Cammack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cammack graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent A Cammack DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Cammack practice?
- Dr. Kent Cammack has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Cammack practices Family Dentistry near Clinton, IN.
See Clinton Dentists.