A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keri Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keri L Miller DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Keri L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Keri Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keri Miller practices Pediatric Dentistry near Auburn, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Auburn Dentists.