A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keri Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keri L. Miller practice?
Dr. Keri Miller practices Pediatric Dentistry near Auburn, AL.
See Auburn Dentists.