A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Asher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Asher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin A Asher DDS is a male dentist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. Asher practice?
- Dr. Kevin Asher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Asher practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Baltimore, MD.
See Silver Spring Dentists.