A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collins accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Collins practice?
Dr. Kevin Collins practices Family Dentistry near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Dentists.