A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McBride is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Dr. McBride has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McBride accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. McBride practice?
Dr. Kevin McBride practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.