A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McBride is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Dr. McBride has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Louis McBride DDS is a male dentist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. McBride practice?
- Dr. Kevin McBride has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin McBride practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.