A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Payton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Payton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Payton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payton accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Payton practice?
Dr. Kevin Payton practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Dentists.