A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Payton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Payton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Payton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Payton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lynn Payton DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Payton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Payton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Payton practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Dentists.