Dr. Kimberly Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2016

I love them!

I've been going to Dr. Baker for around 11 years, and so has my mum. The staff and office personnel are so friendly, personable, and sweet. I love them all, especially Anne. They always work with your schedule, and if you have a dental emergency, they rush you right in, as soon as possible. They always remember my name, and there's hardly ever a wait, and the rare instances that you do, they have comfortable chairs to lounge in, with an abundance of magazines and coffee to help entertain yourself while you wait for maybe five minutes at most before you're called inside.

March 3rd, 2016

five stars

Dr. Baker was very gentle. She had a good bedside manner and gave me an excellent teeth cleaning.

March 1st, 2016

Awesome dentist!

Dr. Baker made my appointment very easy. She was very knowledgeable and thorough during my exam, explaining what she would be doing before doing it. She made me very comfortable and I will definitely be visiting her again for my next check up. When she numbed my mouth I didn't feel a thing, great dentist!!

February 17th, 2015

Amazing, caring dentist

Dr. Baker was incredible! I barely felt when she numbed my gums. She listened to my concerns and answered any questions I had...she also gave me her personal number so I could call her if I was in pain (from root canal) or had additional questions. It was as enjoyable as going to the dentist can be--highly recommend.

May 20th, 2014

Dr. Baker is so gentle that I didn't even know she gave me a shot to numb my tooth.

August 15th, 2017

February 8th, 2016

July 31st, 2015

March 31st, 2015

November 16th, 2014

September 12th, 2014

September 1st, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Kimberly Baker is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Richardson, TX.

• Dr. Lyssa Reed