A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk A Johnson DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kirk A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kirk Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Johnson practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.