A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Konreddy Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Konreddy J. Reddy practice?
Dr. Konreddy Reddy practices Family Dentistry near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Dentists.