Dr. Kumar Vadivel Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Kumar Vadivel?

April 13th, 2017

Great treatment

I lived the way the explained dental problems and you can't get anything better. Highly recommend.

April 12th, 2017

Awesome

Dr vadivel and his staff are wonderful. Ever sonce my first visit it has better and better. Michelle truly cares for her patients and she makes my visits comfortable. She puts me at ease in delivering my treatment.

April 12th, 2017

The staff is so kind

Everyone took exceptional care of me and made me feel welcome

February 25th, 2016

Good doctor

I am terrified of the needles. No one usually gets my vein. Dr V promised to take care of me and got my IV line, in a split second and the first attempt. Amazing. All my worries were gone. After a few minutes when I woke up my procedures were done during my happy sleep. Vey good doctor.

December 18th, 2015

I called into the office in more pain than I could imagine. They were able to schedule an emergency consultation with me the same day. When I arrived, the office was lovely and the staff were so warm and hospitable. It was more than just a dentist's visit, it was a staff caring for me from the heart. Everyone fully explained the details of my procedure, my insurance coverage, nothing hidden, no beating around the bush. Dr. V is one of a kind, trust me! He is patient, and when you meet him you know you are in blessed hands. Any questions I asked of him were fully answered and I felt the care coming from his heart. If you need any dental work and you go anywhere else, you're taking a gamble. Come to Dr. V, he is the sure thing!

October 2nd, 2014

Mr.

Never ever go this Dr. Just money making crook Desi Indian Dr. Had been to this Dr. infact had gone to my local doctor for just cleaning where they told me to go this Dr. for deep cleaning. His assistance first made me shock that I need to remove my teeth else will have big disease that can lead to cancer.

July 21st, 2014

Very Helpful

I am a disabled. I needed a deep cleaning and an extraction. Dr and his assistant were so patient to accommodate the procedure despite the procedure turned out to be an hour longer than they had thought. They are super nice people. I left my dentist to go to this periodontist to get my deep cleaning done. Don't look around than go for it and you won't regret.

July 16th, 2014

Wisdom teeth

My wisdom teeth surgery only took thirty minutes. I was in and out quickly. I also had IV sedation and did not remember anything. It is an overall good experience.

July 9th, 2014

Great doctor and accommodating staff

Now I can smile with my beautiful implant tooth. Every experience with this office and Dr V has been wonderful. Beautiful office and accommodating staff. Thanks for everything, y'all!

April 17th, 2017

April 26th, 2016

March 29th, 2016

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Kumar Vadivel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Carrollton, TX.

• Dr. Ursula Price