Dr. Kumar Vadivel, DDS

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  Mr.  |  show details
by Solo on Oct 2nd, 2014

Never ever go this Dr. Just money making crook Desi Indian Dr. Had been to this Dr. infact had gone to my local doctor for just cleaning where they told me to go this Dr. for deep cleaning. His assistance first made me shock that I need to remove my teeth else will have big disease that can lead to cancer.

|  Very Helpful  |  show details
by Brent J on Jul 21st, 2014

I am a disabled. I needed a deep cleaning and an extraction. Dr and his assistant were so patient to accommodate the procedure despite the procedure turned out to be an hour longer than they had thought. They are super nice people. I left my dentist to go to this periodontist to get my deep cleaning done. Don't look around than go for it and you won't regret.

|  Wisdom teeth  |  show details
by Roxanne B on Jul 16th, 2014

My wisdom teeth surgery only took thirty minutes. I was in and out quickly. I also had IV sedation and did not remember anything. It is an overall good experience.

|  Great doctor and accommodating staff  |  show details
by Jean C on Jul 8th, 2014

Now I can smile with my beautiful implant tooth. Every experience with this office and Dr V has been wonderful. Beautiful office and accommodating staff. Thanks for everything, y'all!