A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kwesi Ghanney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kwesi Ghanney, Kwesi O Ghanney, DMD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghanney graduated from U of Pennsylvania Sch of Dent.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kwesi O Ghanney DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Kwesi O. Ghanney practice?
- Dr. Kwesi Ghanney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kwesi Ghanney practices Family Dentistry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.