A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Cobb is Excellent.
Dr. Cobb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Wayne Cobb DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Larry Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Cobb practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Dentists.