A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Deep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Deep is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deep graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Gene Deep DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Larry G. Deep practice?
- Dr. Larry Deep has 1 office location.
- Dr. Larry Deep practices Family Dentistry near Hoover, AL.