A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Lander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Lander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lander graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Lander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry David Lander DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Lander practice?
- Dr. Larry Lander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Lander practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Owasso, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Broken Arrow, OK.
See Owasso Dentists.