A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rothenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberger graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rothenberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Franfort Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry D Rothenberger DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Rothenberger practice?
- Dr. Larry Rothenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Rothenberger practices Family Dentistry near Frankfort, IN.
See Frankfort Dentists.