A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Spradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Spradley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Spradley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spradley accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Spradley practice?
Dr. Larry Spradley practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Dentists.