Dr. Laura Ki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Ki?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Laura Ki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 26th, 2016

I went to see Dr Ki . And after reading several review I too felt like she was more interest in money than care. After the work she said I needed I scheduled an appointment for the following week. When I was paying for my initial exam she asked that I pay then ($700) for work that wasn't even done then. I thought that was strange so asked for a second opinion when she stated that the overall cost would be $3000. When I scheduled my second opinion I called to ask that my X-rays be sent to the another dentist. They would only release them if I paid for them to do so! Primary medical doctors don't even do that!! My insurance company paid for these X-rays!! Well needless to say when I went for my second opinion they gave me my X-rays for free because when that dentist called her she wouldn't release the X-rays and even said that was odd!! They were my X-rays and were paid for. Then found out that the work she said I needed I didn't. My new dentist is working with me in cost and is more reliable and trustworthy!! Very sad!!

July 1st, 2014

Great Doctor!

I have been with Dr. Ki for many many years now. I have done a variety of different procedures with her, starting from crowns, a root canal, whitening and fillings. She is very gentle and knowledgeable. My fiance just started coming to her and he also loves her. Her office is clean and she has a great staff. I definitely recommend her!

May 8th, 2014

Very helpful

I'm very happy with my crowns that Dr. Ki did for me. I was very pleased with the professionalism of the office. They spend so much time in educating the patient, I have never been to such office before where they focus so much on their patients. I would definitely recommend her.

February 11th, 2014

My first trip to see Dr. Ki was fine. After that she only saw $ signs in my mouth. I had a second dentist opinion on one of my teeth that needed a root canal and she said no we'll just cap the tooth. Well guess what that didn't work. Then she said it's because I grind my teeth and I have to buy a mouth guard from her for $500.00. I explained I use night guards, the ones you can buy at walmart for $10-50.00, and my mouth was still in agonizing pain. I was in so much pain I missed work for 3 days in a row until I paid her the $500.00 for the "special" night guard. Once I received it she had follow up appointment at which point she asked if she put a cap on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOOTH! I mean opposite sides of the mouth! When I said NO she replied...Oh....well you might need a root canal. I haven't been back to her since, and I just received a bill from her from 10 MONTHS AGO! I would never recomend using her as a dentist. She was terrible.

October 22nd, 2013

I went to Dr. Ki for a couple of fillings and a root canal, I really have to say she did an amazing job. From the moment I walked in her office, I felt really welcomed by her staff. In her busy schedule she made time to do my treatment as quickly as possible because I was having pain.Dr. Ki shows great concern for her patients. I recommend Dr. Ki to anyone that's looking for a caring dentist.

August 27th, 2015

January 9th, 2015

May 8th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Laura Ki is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fairfax, VA.

Dr. Fan Yu