Dentist

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Stephanie on Jul 1st, 2014

I have been with Dr. Ki for many many years now. I have done a variety of different procedures with her, starting from crowns, a root canal, whitening and fillings. She is very gentle and knowledgeable. My fiance just started coming to her and he also loves her. Her office is clean and she has a great staff. I definitely recommend her!

|  Very helpful  |  show details
by Eva on May 8th, 2014

I'm very happy with my crowns that Dr. Ki did for me. I was very pleased with the professionalism of the office. They spend so much time in educating the patient, I have never been to such office before where they focus so much on their patients. I would definitely recommend her.

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

My first trip to see Dr. Ki was fine. After that she only saw $ signs in my mouth. I had a second dentist opinion on one of my teeth that needed a root canal and she said no we'll just cap the tooth. Well guess what that didn't work. Then she said it's because I grind my teeth and I have to buy a mouth guard from her for $500.00. I explained I use night guards, the ones you can buy at walmart for $10-50.00, and my mouth was still in agonizing pain. I was in so much pain I missed work for 3 days in a row until I paid her the $500.00 for the "special" night guard. Once I received it she had follow up appointment at which point she asked if she put a cap on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOOTH! I mean opposite sides of the mouth! When I said NO she replied...Oh....well you might need a root canal. I haven't been back to her since, and I just received a bill from her from 10 MONTHS AGO! I would never recomend using her as a dentist. She was terrible.

|  show details
by Heather P. on Oct 21st, 2013

I went to Dr. Ki for a couple of fillings and a root canal, I really have to say she did an amazing job. From the moment I walked in her office, I felt really welcomed by her staff. In her busy schedule she made time to do my treatment as quickly as possible because I was having pain.Dr. Ki shows great concern for her patients. I recommend Dr. Ki to anyone that's looking for a caring dentist.