A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laura Zetu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laura Zetu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laura Zetu DDS and MS is a female dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Laura Zetu practice?
- Dr. Laura Zetu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laura Zetu practices Periodontics near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Dentists.