A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Namsupak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Namsupak, Endodontist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Namsupak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Pectyo Namsupak DDS is a female dentist and practices in Endodontics.
- Where does Dr. Lauren P. Namsupak practice?
- Dr. Lauren Namsupak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Namsupak practices Endodontics near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Morgantown Dentists.