A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Singer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence David Singer DDS, DMD, and PC is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence D. Singer practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Singer practices Family Dentistry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Dentists.