Comfortable Office:
Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Clearly a notch above what I ever expected show details Clearly a notch above what I ever expected
by David S. on Aug 23rd, 2013

My experience was very professional form initial contact. The receptionist who made my appointment was very knowledgable and informative. She told me what to expect. When I arrived, I was greeted with genuine warmth. I filled out my new patient paperwork and was seated after about 15 minutes. The assistant who seated me was very friendly and explained what to expect again. Dr. Singer spent 45 minutes with me. He discussed more than my teeth. He reviewed my entire medical history and related this to my oral health. He explained that many of the things he say in my mouth (grinding) could be related to my sleeping. We developed a plan and he referred me to specialist MDs who addressed problems Dr. Singer, a dentist found, that my regular internist never did. I am blown away by Dr. Singer's competence and have recommended several people. I am affectionately teased by some of my co-workers as the "Dr. Singer Fan Club." We have embarked on a treatment plan and I really feel my total overall health is much better because of Dr. Singer's involvement and recommendations.