A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Landis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence M Landis DDS is a male dentist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Landis practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Landis has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence Landis practices Family Dentistry near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Dentists.