A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Landis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Landis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landis accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lawrence M. Landis practice?
Dr. Lawrence Landis practices Family Dentistry near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Delray Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Dentists.