A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Limb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Limb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Limb graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Limb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Limb DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence Limb practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Limb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Limb practices Pediatric Dentistry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woonsocket, RI.
See New York Dentists.