A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leena Bahu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leena Bahu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahu graduated from University of Detroit School of Dentistry.
Dr. Bahu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leena M Bahu DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Leena M. Bahu practice?
- Dr. Leena Bahu has 1 office location.
Dr. Leena Bahu practices Family Dentistry near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Dentists.