A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Attisano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Attisano graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard M Attisano DMD is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Leonard M. Attisano practice?
- Dr. Leonard Attisano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Attisano practices Family Dentistry near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Dentists.