A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonardo Rios-Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonardo Rios-Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rios-Andersen
Dr. Rios-Andersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonardo Manuel Rios-Andersen DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonardo M. Rios-Andersen practice?
- Dr. Leonardo Rios-Andersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonardo Rios-Andersen practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Wasilla, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See Wasilla Dentists.