A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Fish, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Upper Jaw Surgery (Le Fort Osteotomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R Fish DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Fish practice?
- Dr. Leslie Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Fish practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Dentists.