A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Letitia Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Letitia M. Williams practice?
Dr. Letitia Williams practices Family Dentistry near Union Springs, AL.
See Union Springs Dentists.