A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lida Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gingivectomy (Gum Removal)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from University of Marylands.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lida Maria Vargas DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Lida M. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Lida Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lida Vargas practices Family Dentistry near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Dentists.