A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Burke is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Trevino Burke DDS is a female dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Linda T. Burke practice?
- Dr. Linda Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Burke practices Family Dentistry near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Harlingen Dentists.