Comfortable Office:
Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Dr Liu solves most challenging dental problems show details Dr Liu solves most challenging dental problems
Jul 26th, 2016

My root canal treatment for 2 molars was screwed up by a dentist at Paramus, NJ. I never felt comfortable with the molars ever since the treatment. Few months after the treatment, the pain came back on one of them. I went to see another dentist in view of emergency and was revealed on x-ray that my root canals were not probably done. What a great shock! The treatment in both molars did not get to the bottom of the root. Then I went back to the Paramus dentist and was told that it was because my molars calcified and thus he could not go down further. He told me that he could not do anything. Another few months later, I got another pain and I went to see him again. This time, he decided to drill through the crown and go deeper to almost reach the bottom of the roots of one of the molars. He refused to do it on the other molar. Now, a few months later, I started to experience pain in the other molar and went to see him. He confirmed that he would not redo it because he would not be able to go down. Instead, he gave me antibiotic prescription. He also suggested me to extract this infected molar and have the implant (then why would I have the root canals in the first place?). By luck, I got to know Dr. Liu and I decided to consult him over this long term issue. He was so patient with me. He took x-rays and evaluated my molars. He explained to me about the problems with my root canal treatment and also told me that my molars are slightly different from most people. In addition, he revealed to me about a big cavity nearby the infected molar that previous dentists had not told me. Today, he spent nearly two hours in cleaning one of my failed molars and treated it again. I really felt that Dr. Liu is the kind of dentist one should have visited. He is so knowledgeable and challenged the difficult problems professionally.