A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lois Kovalchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lois Kovalchick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalchick graduated from University Of Detroit School Of Dentistry. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lois Ann Kovalchick DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Lois A. Kovalchick practice?
- Dr. Lois Kovalchick has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lois Kovalchick practices Family Dentistry near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.