A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lonnie Sibley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sibley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lonnie Melvin Sibley DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lonnie M. Sibley practice?
- Dr. Lonnie Sibley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lonnie Sibley practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, KS.
See Boulder Dentists.