Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorelei Grise
Dr. Lorelei Grise, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Arlington Heights, IL and Milwaukee, WI (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Periodontology and General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorelei Grise has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings....
Dr. Lorelei Grise is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Amy Lies
Arlington Heights, IL 0.32 mi21
Dr. Mikhail Geyer
Arlington Heights, IL 0.32 mi
Dr. Damir Mitrovic
Arlington Heights, IL 0.32 mi19