A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Bridges and Crowns
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Gilmore DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loretta Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Loretta Gilmore has 17 office locations.
Dr. Loretta Gilmore practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Fremont Dentists.