A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Huy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Injuries
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Huy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huy accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Huy practice?
Dr. Louis Huy practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Quakertown Dentists.