A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Huy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Injuries
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Huy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Huy DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Huy practice?
- Dr. Louis Huy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Louis Huy practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Quakertown Dentists.