3.0

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Disappointed show details Disappointed
May 31st, 2016

It took us forever to get an appointment that worked with our busy schedule we needed medical clearances as it was not straight forward. My daughter had to be home from College & I requested time off work. A week before the appointment, Dr. Huy's office cancelled . They could no longer go to Doylestown Hospital & were awaiting a contract with another Hospital. That was the beginning of May. It is now the beginning of June.They never called back & were annoyed when we called them. No apologies for wasting our time & leaving my daughter in pain.

Time to hire a new receptionist show details Time to hire a new receptionist
by Bill on Feb 4th, 2016

The doc did the wisdom tooth removal well, it's not Neuro surgery but the front office woman was rude and arrogant. She should be replaced. She talks down to ppl and is argumentative.

Strange and Confusing Experience show details Strange and Confusing Experience
by Tooth of Wisdom on Sep 14th, 2015

Strangest experience I've ever had with any sort of doctor. Long story short, a wisdom tooth had developed an infection around it, so I set up a consultation. The question at hand was whether or not I was to have just the problematic tooth removed, or have the other remaining wisdom tooth removed also, as a proactive measure. The issue at hand was a slight risk that a nerve could be bumped and cause permanent numbness. Dr. Huy more or less left the decision-making to me, a person with absolutely zero formal knowledge or training in the field of oral surgery. I repeatedly asked him for HIS opinion, given that he's the one who went to school for almost a decade in order to be an oral surgeon. His answer each time was,"I can't tell you what to do." I eventually settled for just one, since I had become pretty nervous about the possible numbness. Whether or not one or both were to be extracted was still unclear even while the surgery was happening...becoming clear only when he said, "Why don't we take a break and take care of the other one some other time." After that he left the room and never came back. If I hadn't flagged him down on my way out to thank him (which I kinda regret doing), I would've left without a good-bye, and even worse, professional instruction about where to go from there. I received that from a receptionist who basically speed-read through some precautions and then sent me on my way. Oh, and of course the claim was for TWO teeth, even though only one was removed. If I decide not to have the other removed with them, I should be entitled to some type of refund. Finally, the staff at both the Warminster and Doylestown locations were also weird and standoffish. As far as the actual procedure, it was quick and clean. The only bright side to the entire experience