A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Rafetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafetto graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rafetto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Keith Rafetto DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Rafetto practice?
- Dr. Louis Rafetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Rafetto practices Family Dentistry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dentists.