A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luz Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luz Tobias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from New York University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luz Depante Tobias DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Luz D. Tobias practice?
- Dr. Luz Tobias has 12 office locations.
Dr. Luz Tobias practices Family Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.