A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hyland is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hyland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn C Hyland DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn C. Hyland practice?
- Dr. Lynn Hyland has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Hyland practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Dentists.