A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hyland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hyland is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hyland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyland accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn C. Hyland practice?
Dr. Lynn Hyland practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Dentists.