3.0

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Cheryl A Thomas on Jun 16th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Hyland By Dr. Mason DDS from Westnedge Family Dentistry. I Needed 2 impacted wisdom teeth pulled along with 2 molars with hooked roots which made it a bit more complicated than a normal extraction. I was given general anesthesia for this procedure which was a 1st for Me. Woke up as if nothing happened. Dr. Hyland's credentials speak for Themselves. He is highly trained & educated in every procedure He preforms. Very nice Man that makes You Feel comfortable & trust that He will take care of the problem. I would recommend Dr. Hyland To ANYONE that requires that kind of Dental care.

Mar 11th, 2016

Dr.Hyland answered all my questions, the surgery went well and the staff was wonderful. I highly recommend this office.

Feb 2nd, 2016

Very disappointed with the manner of how I was treated. Dr Hyland never introduced himself, he was rough and abrasive while extracting my wisdom tooth. I was told to keep my cries down so that I wouldn't scare other people being seen only to find the local I was given did not numb the area he was working on and after he completed the extraction he didn't say a single word to me. He simply stood up and walked out. I will never let that man touch me again. It's because of dentists like him people are terrified to go. If I had to use one word to describe Dr. Lynn Hyland it would be MONSTER.

Jan 5th, 2016

Staff is rude. Doctor is great.

Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Hyland had zero bedside manner and lacked compassion for a patient who had to take medication prior to the appointment due to anxiety about visiting his office. The word patronizing doesn't do justice for his careless comments when trying to rush through an appointment because the patient was so scared they could barely speak. I would never recommend going there if you have anxiety about a procedure because he is so rude.