A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Mahmoud Qabazard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Qabazard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Qabazard DDS is a male dentist and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Mahmoud A. Qabazard practice?
- Dr. Mahmoud Qabazard has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mahmoud Qabazard practices near Cleveland, OH.