A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolis Manolakakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolakakis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Manolakakis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manolakakis accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Concordia - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis practice?
Dr. Manolis Manolakakis practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Dentists.