A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manolis Manolakakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manolis Manolakakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manolakakis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manolakakis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manolis G Manolakakis DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manolis G. Manolakakis practice?
- Dr. Manolis Manolakakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manolis Manolakakis practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Dentists.