A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marc Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Abrams practice?
Dr. Marc Abrams practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Ann, MO and Ann, MO.
See Saint Louis Dentists.