Some ratings provided by Demand Force.
check up show details check up
by cameronm at Demandforce on Mar 23rd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Very prompt service today. Cheerful staff, nice decor.

Dr. Fu is great show details Dr. Fu is great
by eeshab at Demandforce on Mar 20th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Both my kids ages 4 and 2 go to Dr. Fu`s pediatric dental clinic. They love going to her clinic and I love it that they love it. Dr. Fu is very warm and friendly with children. Her staff is very friendly and pleasant too. One of the best pediatric dentist according to me.

The Best show details The Best
by josephb at Demandforce on Mar 9th, 2012 on demandforce.com

My kids are always super excited to visit Dr Fu and staff! Thanks so much for the great service!

Review show details Review
by ethant at Demandforce on Mar 4th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr maria is very experienced and makes the experience painless. Quick appointment in and out.

Dr. Maria and Staff show details Dr. Maria and Staff
by josephn at Demandforce on Mar 2nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

WOW, Joseph had a great appointment!! We were able to get all his work done, without complete sedation. Dr.Maria and her staff were fast,considerate of his needs and made a great team to get the job . Many thanks!!

Excellent service show details Excellent service
by ankitak at Demandforce on Mar 1st, 2012 on demandforce.com

Pleasant and ever smiling staff. Very friendly and courteous dental hygienist. My kids love to go see Dr. Maria. They love the fact that they get to watch movies while they get dental care. They also enjoy the fact that it is always a pleasant experience when they visit Dr. Maria. I have recommended Dr.Maria to many families and will continue to do so!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Thank you! show details Thank you!
by jackr at Demandforce on Feb 6th, 2012 on demandforce.com

We love Dr. Maria! thank you for taking such good care of me and my teeth. Jack R and Mommy too!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Your staff is awesome show details Your staff is awesome
by anonymous at Demandforce on Feb 2nd, 2012 on demandforce.com

Thanks for having the most professional and lovely front office staff. I continue to recommend your office for it`s great patient support from everyone.

teeth cleaning show details teeth cleaning
by anonymous at Demandforce on Jan 26th, 2012 on demandforce.com

as usual got to my appt on time but waited 1520 minutes, next time i`ll arrive later why hurry to be on-time. teeth cleaning, brush and brush on some floride no exam, i`ll not mention the costs but i wish i got paid that for 10-15m of work.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Awesome experience show details Awesome experience
by michaelc at Demandforce on Jan 26th, 2012 on demandforce.com

My son has been petrified of the dentist since he was 3. No approach seemed to relax him ever and it was always a terrible experience for all involved. Our first visit to this office was the first one that he actually felt relaxed and almost happy to be there. The dental asst was wonderful with him as was Dr. Maria. They have made a huge difference in my sons views of going to the dentist

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Wonderful place for children show details Wonderful place for children
by gabrielas at Demandforce on Jan 26th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Clean, friendly and comfortable experience for my young 3 Year old daughter.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Very kid friendly and knowledgeable office! show details Very kid friendly and knowledgeable office!
by laurenr at Demandforce on Jan 25th, 2012 on demandforce.com

My daughter was born with a birth defect called Pierre Robin syndrome so she has a very small jaw and airway. Her teeth are very tight in there and she has many cavities. The office explained things to me in a way no one else has. I feel very comfortable having Dr. Maria Fu and her staff taking care of my 3 year old. It`s going to be a long road of dental work for us and I`m glad we finally found an office that we want to go on that journey with!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Great for Young Children! show details Great for Young Children!
by minao at Demandforce on Jan 25th, 2012 on demandforce.com

My daughter acquired her adult teeth very early- all of her 6 year old molars came in well before she was six. Dr. Maria has been great working with my daughter even with her relative young age and small mouth for big teeth issues such as sealant. We really appreciate her!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Hayden is no longer scared of the Dentist! show details Hayden is no longer scared of the Dentist!
by anonymous at Demandforce on Jan 24th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Everyone is just wonderful and really put my son at ease. I highly recommend the experience. It doesn`t hurt that they will get my refund from the insurance company .

First visit for sibling Leonardo show details First visit for sibling Leonardo
by leonardos at Demandforce on Jan 20th, 2012 on demandforce.com

First visit is not a easy one especially for a 2 y.o. Amber was very sweet and patient and my little one at the end enjoyed the experience. My other son was trying to assure little brother that everything was going to be fine and they would receive toys for cleaning the teeth...very sweet. I couldn`t be happier.

Excellence service from Dr. Fu show details Excellence service from Dr. Fu
by jamesh at Demandforce on Jan 17th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Fu and her staff are amazing. My son had a tooth extraction yesterday and I could not believe how smoothly it went! Dr. Fu and her assistant Amber were kind, patient and incredibly skilled. It was a wonderful experience for my son!

Dr. Maria Fu show details Dr. Maria Fu
by davidp at Demandforce on Jan 14th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Aganon-Fu always cares about more than teeth. She is smart and positive and truthful. We are glad she is our pediatric dentist.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
my dental experiance show details my dental experiance
by jaclyng at Demandforce on Jan 7th, 2012 on demandforce.com

My visit to the dentist was very nice and calm.There were no crazy mishaps and the people who worked on my teeth were wonderfully nice and fun. I had a great time and I wouldn`t want any other dentist

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Best dentist show details Best dentist
by annec at Demandforce on Jan 4th, 2012 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria has been seeing my daughter for fifteen years, since she was three years old. We are very happy with the competence and thoroughness of Dr. Maria`s work and the friendliness of herself and all her staff.

Great Pediatric Dental Service show details Great Pediatric Dental Service
by anonymous at Demandforce on Dec 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr Maria and her staff are excellent.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
First time experience.... show details First time experience....
by indiyao at Demandforce on Dec 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My husband brought my daughter in to see Dr. Maria for fillings. The thought of getting numb was terrifying to my 7-years old. Shortly thereafter, I received a call, \"Hi Mommy, I`m all done!\" Before she knew it, her appointment was over and she did great!!! She had no idea she received \"the shot.\" Thank you Dr. Maria, for the time you took to explain the procedure to my daughter. It`s comforting to know that she was well taken care of!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Great place for kids dental show details Great place for kids dental
by anonymous at Demandforce on Dec 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My daughter loves her dentist!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Great visit! show details Great visit!
by anonymous at Demandforce on Dec 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As always, the staff recognized my five year old daughter, greeted her by name and made her feel very comfortable. She was spoken to and the people who worked with her seemed genuinely interested in her and her teeth. She likes going to the dentist which is nice for both of us!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Better than expected show details Better than expected
by anonymous at Demandforce on Dec 3rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

It was better than I expected. Very fast thanks for this and friendly staff. Thanks Geofrey! My daughter needs to warm up to any doctor-related situation, and she was happy showing her bright white teeth to everyone that approached her that day after her visit.

Dr. Fu is great show details Dr. Fu is great
by meganc at Demandforce on Dec 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria is amazing! I have never had another dentist and I never want to!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Tooth extraction show details Tooth extraction
by jarrettf at Demandforce on Nov 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

It was so nice to be seen early!!! In addition,as a parent, I appreciate the desk that allows children to work on homework! Jarrett`s mom

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Office Staff and Dental Professionals show details Office Staff and Dental Professionals
by bretts at Demandforce on Nov 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The office staff, hygienist, and dentist are very helpful and accomodating to our kids. We have been clients for quite a few years.

Patient From Fremont show details Patient From Fremont
by micah jadynl at Demandforce on Nov 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Friendly staff and friendly doctor. Even though we are coming from Fremont with heavy traffic on 237, we still prefer to travel to Mountain View just to get a reliable and safe service for my 2 kids.

Best show details Best
by bernardos at Demandforce on Nov 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria, let me sum it up in one single word "Best". I wish to thank you for taking such excellent care of my teeth and taking into consideration my special needs. Sincerely Bernardo

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
We love Dr. Maria and her staff! show details We love Dr. Maria and her staff!
by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I`m writing on behalf of my boys who became patients of Dr. Maria`s when they turned 2 9 years and counting. They LOVE going to Dr. Maria`s! And why wouldn`t they They are shown tremendous care and respect from the moment they arrive. They are always greeted by name in a waiting area designed for kids. The entire staff is friendly and attentive to their needs or concerns. Our guys have never complained. They get to watch a movie, pick out a prize, bounce their balls and throw their sticky eyes against the wall... What could be better! I know they get great dental care and can relax as I get mine at the same time from the other Dr. Fu in the room next door!

Thanks show details Thanks
by shainah at Demandforce on Nov 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria Is always gentle and kind. plus we really like how she takes the time to explain everything so that I can understand Shains

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Love this office! show details Love this office!
by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My daughter fell during recess onto a metal bench and suffered a bad cut on her gum. I was concerned she might need stitches and whether any part of the root was broken, so I wanted to see Dr. Maria right away. Although she was not immediately available because she was out of the office attending to an emergency hospital situation, her office arranged for us to see her husband, Dr. Fu, next door. He checked my daughter and X-rayed her mouth - it was good news, nothing serious. I really appreciated their willingness to see us on such short notice.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
Surprising outcome show details Surprising outcome
by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My 3 12 year old son has gone to the dentist before and would not let the assistant look at his teeth. This time around - Dr. Maria`s assistant had the magic because my son was so cooperative. I think the TV in the ceiling helped a lot. She was very soft-spoken with my son and didn`t make him nervous at all. They were very accomodating to make my son feel comfortable. Dr. Maria had a very friendly demeanor with my son as well. He`s not afraid of going to the dentist anymore.

Maria Aganon-Fu show details Maria Aganon-Fu
by davidp at Demandforce on Nov 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

love the years of coming with three kids. We feel loved there!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Dental hygiene show details Dental hygiene
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Nov 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

unfriendly and poor service. Uncooperative as well.

Excellent service show details Excellent service
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Oct 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Overall the service here is great. The hygienists are fantastic and the dental work from the doctors is first call. My only complaint would be a little too much up-selling for services I don`t think I need.

Dental Cleaning show details Dental Cleaning
    by fayej at Demandforce on Oct 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

We came in for our routine cleaning and check up and as always are pleased with the service.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great service and care of our little ones show details Great service and care of our little ones
    by nathanb at Demandforce on Oct 21st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everyone is great at Dr Maria`s office. Service and care is great. Thank you very much for all your hard work. thanks for caring.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Thank you for taking good care of Elodie show details Thank you for taking good care of Elodie
    by elodiec at Demandforce on Oct 20th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everybody in the office was very helpfull. Elodie`s appointment went very well, we did not wait much, and she was well taken care of. Thank you again. Mrs. Cerauskis

cleaning show details cleaning
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Oct 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

on time, quick and great attitude!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great visit show details Great visit
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Sep 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

We had a very good visit today, the nurse was very nice and efficient, a d dr Maria was great a d actually took care of more dental issues today, saving me an additional visit... Thx!!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great Dentist! show details Great Dentist!
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Sep 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I had an over-all nice experience at this dentist. I loved Dr. Fu! However, I didn`t really enjoy the staff. I know that this is primarily a pediatric dental office, but that`s not an excuse to communicate with the adult patients like kids! The front deskmanager especially spoke to me like I was either mentally challenged or a 7 year old. I`m an adult, hello!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Very informative show details Very informative
    by andrewd at Demandforce on Sep 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Was there to checkout loose tooth. Was given lots of helpful info. Not only she look at the concern tooth, she checked other teeths, found another tooth that was in process of coming off. Took X-ray, explain what`s happening, what options we have, cost, ...

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Daughter`s first fillings... show details Daughter`s first fillings...
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Sep 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

This was the first time my 6-yr old daughter had cavities, and she had to have 3 fillings! Dr Maria and her assistant Godfrey were great. My daughter felt comfortable and did so well through the whole 45 minutes procedure. The front desk staff is very friendly as well. They all made it a very pleasant experience well, as pleasant as having your teeth drilled can be!.

Dr. Maria Fu show details Dr. Maria Fu
    by benjaming at Demandforce on Sep 22nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

As usual, friendly and efficient hygienists who are good with kids, movies on the ceiling, and Dr. Maria`s expert personal attention. We continue to be highly satisfied.

by joshuab at Demandforce on Sep 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Exelent service , thanks to every body keep up the good work and we will see you soon

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    1st class teeth care........... show details 1st class teeth care...........
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Sep 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Never a worry with Dr. Fu. Joan does the BEST cleaning, without leaving my mouth sore - just clean and fresh. Dr. Fu has up to date equipment to stay organized and provide excellent detailed exam. He seems to LOVE his work!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    First Dentist visit and she didn`t want to go home! show details First Dentist visit and she didn`t want to go home!
    by justinek at Demandforce on Sep 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

It was my daughters first trip to the dentist. She is 7 years old, so it was over due to say the least. My daughter LOVED the entire staff. She is normally shy and won`t say a word, but she talked the whole time. They played a movie for her and then explained everything they were doing. I loved the whole expirence. After everything was done, she didn`t want to go home! And this morning she asked \"Momma, when can i go to the dentist again\" Things have changed since i was a kid, and I think not only with technology, but great loving professionals, kids can learn to not be afraid of the dentist!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great Work, Professional, Explained things clearly. show details Great Work, Professional, Explained things clearly.
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Sep 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My daughter had some gum issues, they were able to address that quickly. They were very nice to my daughter, explained things to me, calmed her down and it was done, with out any fuss.

Cleaning show details Cleaning
    by jader at Demandforce on Sep 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Although I don`t look forward to coming back in for my daughter`s cavity. I do enjoy the lovely people at the Office and Dr. Maria herself.

Best Pediatric Dentist show details Best Pediatric Dentist
    by matthewh at Demandforce on Sep 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria and her staff are the best we have ever seen. Our 3 kids have seen Dr. Maria for 13 years. She is incredibly competant, organized, kind and patient. Love her.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    recent checkup show details recent checkup
    by cameronm at Demandforce on Sep 14th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Prompt service nice friendly atmosphere for kids.

great show details great
    by robertf at Demandforce on Sep 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I am always afraid of needle but after the pain from the first shot, everything else went easy.

6 month check up show details 6 month check up
    by christopherd at Demandforce on Sep 9th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Service very efficient, Joan was wonderful as usual

Great care by Dr. Maria show details Great care by Dr. Maria
    by parkers at Demandforce on Sep 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My son is 16 months old and always on the go, so I was nervous that the Dr. wouldn`t be able to check him. Dr. Maria was absolutely great with him. She got down on the ground in the hallway to check his teeth because that was where he was most comfortable and willing to cooperate. I know my son had a great first visit and that we`ll continue to get great care with Dr. Maria as he grows.

Dr. Maria show details Dr. Maria
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Sep 7th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria and her staff are very experienced at dealing with children. She and her staff were able to make my anxious 6 year old daughter comfortable about seeing a denist.

Branden`s 1st fillings show details Branden`s 1st fillings
    by brandenl at Demandforce on Sep 2nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria was outstanding in the care she gave Branden while performing his first fillings yesterday. She made him feel comfortable from the beginning to the end of the procedure by explaining everything she was doing to him. He told me later that he liked when she told him how he would feel tugging or pulling or how she was going to use the drill -- that made him know what she was doing and made him not scared at all! So thank you, Dr. Maria. I definitely was impressed with the way you talked with him throughout the procedure and made sure he was doing good -- in addition to doing his fillings with great care! Very thoughtful and vital for the patient. Thank you!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Tooth filled as gently as possible show details Tooth filled as gently as possible
    by ianf at Demandforce on Aug 31st, 2011 on demandforce.com

My son had a cavity, and was not happy about being there for a filling, but Dr Maria and her staff made him comfy, used exactly right approach with anaesthetic for him, and of course the movie overhead helped! It was quite a long procedure, and he got restless, but they speeded up everything they could and got him through it with minimal discomfort.

3 kids Circus show details 3 kids Circus
    by sophiao at Demandforce on Aug 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

You guys are always great at accommodating all my kids at once. I go from chair to chair as they get their teeth cleaned and appliances inserted taken out. The staff is great . I couldn`t ask for any better.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Josua`s visit show details Josua`s visit
    by joshuab at Demandforce on Aug 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everyone was friendly and very efficient thank everybody

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Excellent dentistry show details Excellent dentistry
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Friendly, efficient office that provides excellent professional service.

Thanks show details Thanks
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 26th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Great as usual, very satisfied.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Dr. Fu is a very good doctor as my dentist. He`s the \"man\". show details Dr. Fu is a very good doctor as my dentist. He`s the \"man\".
    by nidap at Demandforce on Aug 25th, 2011 on demandforce.com

He is my second dentist that I have. He is doing a fantastic job!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Best Pediatric Dentist in the Bay Area show details Best Pediatric Dentist in the Bay Area
    by abigailc at Demandforce on Aug 19th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My two girls have been patients of Dr. Maria for 8 years! I can`t say enough about Dr. Maria`s professionalism and expertise. She has done crowns, root canals, filling, sealants and offered top-notch advice for all our dental needs. When my youngest was in kindergarten, Dr. Maria identified a tongue thrust issue that was changing her palette and her bite. I don`t think another dentist would have had the depth of experience to identify that problem and walk with us through the process of correcting it with a speech therapist. \"Thank You Dr. Maria and thanks to your wonderful hygienists and assistants! You really are the BEST\"!!

Response to 8-17-11 Cleaning show details Response to 8-17-11 Cleaning
    by thomasc at Demandforce on Aug 18th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The visit and cleaning are always timely, professional, and Joan has excellent skills.

Great experience show details Great experience
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 17th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My child was excited to go to the dentist and was very well taken care of. No fear at all. Great atmosphere for children and no pressure

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    filling replacement show details filling replacement
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

as usual Doc. Fu is very professional and thorough. I`ve been coming to this office for 10 yrs. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Happy, that`s the tooth show details Happy, that`s the tooth
    by katief at Demandforce on Aug 16th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Love the books, cuddly toys and train table. Oh, and the dental cleaning is cool too -

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Good experience show details Good experience
    by angelad at Demandforce on Aug 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I was impressed by friendliness, and obviously a good rapport between the staff members. Thanks for a good visit!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Ten years and counting show details Ten years and counting
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 10th, 2011 on demandforce.com

We have been seeing Dr. Maria for 10 years now with our three children. The office is always professional, accomodating and have the patient as their number one priority. Dr. Maria is wonderful. We have the utmost confidence in her skill and expertise. As our older two have hit their mid-teens it has been a natural progression over to Dr. Leonard, her husband. He too exudes confidence and gentleness. There is never a doubt about what they recommend or the work that they do. We are grateful we found them those many years ago.

EXPERIENCE AT DR. FU`S show details EXPERIENCE AT DR. FU`S
    by kikueo at Demandforce on Aug 5th, 2011 on demandforce.com

JOAN DID A WONDERFUL JOB CLEANING MY TEETH! YANE CORRECT SPELLING TOOK AN X-RAY AND FOUND A CAVITY. SO WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW DAYS.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Cleaning and filling show details Cleaning and filling
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 3rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Cleaning and filling were fine--nothing special

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    excellent service show details excellent service
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 2nd, 2011 on demandforce.com

i took my 2 year old for her fist visit, all the staff was very friendly, my kid didn`t want to leave after her apointment. they have lots of fun stuff for kids to feel relax and feel that its a fun place to be.

Mother of special needs Adult show details Mother of special needs Adult
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Aug 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Joan the hygienist did a wonderful job with my son. She was patient and kind and very considerate of his ability to be present. She was able to do everything that needed to be done, even x- rays which we had not be able to do. They are all very professional and understanding.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great experience! show details Great experience!
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jul 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The whole staff did a great job making both of my kids feel right at home!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Love them! show details Love them!
    by ginad at Demandforce on Jul 15th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Love the professionalism and the way that they make it easy to be responsible of our family`s dental care.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    great job! show details great job!
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jul 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

exellent service. I only wish to know briefly what they do in every face of the work for my knowledge. thanks

DR Great-- Staff needs help show details DR Great-- Staff needs help
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jul 12th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr Fu is an expert and one of the top in his field. As a client for over 6 years, I can tell you they have a high rate of turn over in office staff, and frequently become confused as to who they are dealing with. The technicians also have a high rate of turnover, you might rarely get the same tech cleaning your teeth. The doctor oversees the final product, but they really vary with quality of service.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    I love this dentist team! show details I love this dentist team!
    by paigeb at Demandforce on Jul 11th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My day started out by me sleeping thru my appt. The front desk staff is it Jeannie were so sweet about finding me an alternate appt the same day, and very kind when I arrived. Dr. Fu explained my options very well. Overall, the staff was professional, friendly and kind. And, my teeth are happy!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Thank you. show details Thank you.
    by richardc at Demandforce on Jul 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

I was very pleased with the service. I hadn`t visit the doctor for several years. The doctor and staff were courteous and efficient. They spent an extra hour making sure that the tartar removal, teeth cleaning and x-ray work was completed. I`m very happy and am looking forward to my next checkup in 6 months.

teeth cleaning show details teeth cleaning
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jul 8th, 2011 on demandforce.com

This survey is annoying! It`s too rigid.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    I love this place! show details I love this place!
    by mirag at Demandforce on Jul 6th, 2011 on demandforce.com

All hygienists and assistants are very friendly and always make me comfortable. I love that i can watch TV and not get nervous by the different sounds around me.

Great experience show details Great experience
    by paytona at Demandforce on Jul 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everyone is so friendly, my daughter loved her visit

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great pediatric dentist show details Great pediatric dentist
    by holdena at Demandforce on Jul 1st, 2011 on demandforce.com

I began taking my children to Dr. Maria when my 18 month old needed to have caps because of bottle rot. Dr. Maria was the only dentist who realized the dangers of putting a young child under anestheia and partnered with a licensed anesthesiologist. She`s had my trust ever since.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    great visit show details great visit
    by emilyc at Demandforce on Jun 30th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Good Experience, flexible and pleasant staff.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Difficult child show details Difficult child
    by haydenh at Demandforce on Jun 29th, 2011 on demandforce.com

The staff did an amazing job with my 5 yr od son who was over tired, cranky and stressed about being at the dentist...Thank you!

Great show details Great
    by breep at Demandforce on Jun 28th, 2011 on demandforce.com

My daughter has been to many dentist. I left Dr. Maria Fu and came back because I could not sacrifice price for professionalism.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    todays visit show details todays visit
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

we were one of the first appointments so we were happy there was no wait. sometimes we have to wait when we have an afternoon appointment

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Check up show details Check up
    by hannahb at Demandforce on Jun 24th, 2011 on demandforce.com

As usual, the staff and Dr Maria are very friendly and always try to make my daughters feel very comfortable.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    appointment reminders show details appointment reminders
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Although the appointment was fine, the emails, text messages and phone calls leading up to the appointment was rather tiresome. I received at least two emails, two text messages and one phone call either to confirm or remind me of my appointment. I felt a little harassed

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    redo filling, refit splint show details redo filling, refit splint
    by laressal at Demandforce on Jun 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

My appt. went great. Had to wait a bit to check out a little over 10 min. but I wasn`t running late to leave. My splint seems to be fitted much better - the past 3 nights my jaw doesn`t seem as tired. Thx Dr. Fu! The filling redo was fine, but I was told the space was in between my last 2 teeth, not 2nd & 3rd to the last tooth where my refilling was done on Mon. This is the only confusion.

Lazer show details Lazer
    by nolanj at Demandforce on Jun 23rd, 2011 on demandforce.com

Thanks for making me feel comfortable!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Great Dentist with great staff! show details Great Dentist with great staff!
    by cheryl n at Demandforce on Jun 21st, 2011 on demandforce.com

Dr. Maria and her staff are wonderful with my special needs son. Thanks!!

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Nice dental care for kids show details Nice dental care for kids
    by emilyy at Demandforce on Jun 7th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Emily likes her dental visit. She enjoys her prize very much.

Read Full Review at demandforce.com
    Thanks! show details Thanks!
    by anonymous at Demandforce on Jun 7th, 2011 on demandforce.com

Everything went great... Thank you!