Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maribel Carbia
Dr. Maribel Carbia, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Coral Gables, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry, Periodontology, Endodontics and Orthodontics. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Maribel Carbia has the following 4 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings....
Dr. Maribel Carbia is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.
Dr. Rene Rodriguez
Coral Gables, FL 0.21 mi7
Dr. Katty Iglesias
General Dentistry, Endodontics
Coral Gables, FL 0.21 mi6
Dr. Elizabeth De Aguirre
Coral Gables, FL 0.22 mi18