Dr. Marielaina Perrone DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

July 23rd, 2013
Great Dental Care
Satisfaction
I have been seeing Dr Perrone for about 16 years now. I was actually one of her first patients when she graduated from dental school. When she re located to Las Vegas, I had a tough decision but in the end it was an easy one. I have been going back and forth to Las Vegas for dental care for the last 13 years or so and do not regret it at all. I have recieved the best possible dental care and am very happy. She has become more than my dentist but a part of my family. Highly recommended!

July 19th, 2013
Flawless Cosmetic Dental Work!
Satisfaction
I have been seeing Dr Perrone for about 5 years now. I finally took the plunge recently to have some cosmetic work done. The final product is absolutely FLAWLESS. I have never met someone who is so particular abut the results of her work and so determined to ensure her work is EXACTLY what I want. A perfect example, she sent the crowns back to the lab because they were not the precise shade she wanted. I couldn't tell the difference, but she could. It made me feel so at ease knowing her standards were so high. She is an absolute gem of a dentist and a person. If you are looking for a high quality dentist Dr Perrone is your best option.

June 25th, 2013
Amazing Dental Care....
Satisfaction
Dr Perrone is the best! And trust me, I don't use the term "best" freely when it comes to dentists. I have had a lot of bad experiences with dentists over the years. Dr Perrone is without a doubt the best dentist in Las Vegas. She is kind, friendly, patient and easy to talk to. Her staff is great too! So...the moral of the story here is......if you hate going to the dentist, you have the wrong dentist. Go see Dr. Perrone!!!

October 13th, 2012
Best of the Best!
Pain Minimized
Best of the Best! Excellent care from a great dentist. Dr P is a kind, caring, knowledgeable dentist. I have always had some real fear about going to the dentist. But since seeing Dr P the last few years I have become very comfortable recieving any treatment necessary. My mouth looks and feels great for the first time in a long time. I owe it all to Dr P and her staff. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great dentist who really cares about her patients.

August 26th, 2012
Great Dental Care....Painless!
Pain Minimized
I have been seeing Dr Perrone a few years now. My wife was going to her about a year before me. My wife would come home from appointments raving about Dr Perrone and her staff. I have always been afraid of the dentist and resisted initially but wife finally convinced me to go. I am so glad she did. Wow was I surprised how easy treatment could be with Dr Perrone and her staff. Very relaxing and comfortable envirinment and painless!! Highly recommend!

Pain Minimized
I have been a dental phobic most of my life. I have gone sporadically over the years but since meeting dr Perrone I go every 6 months like clock work. Thank you to Dr Perrone for making me believe painless and relaxing dentistry was possible.

Pain Minimized
I can;t stop smiling as I am so happy Dr Perrone was able to restore my teeth. Painless and easy is all I can say. Gentle and caring. Made my time in the chair go by very fast. Dr Perrone has a patient for life in me.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Marielaina Perrone, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Henderson, NV.