A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Maryland Dental School Baltimore College of Dental Surgery.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
- Guardian - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Hanson practice?
Dr. Mark Hanson practices General Dentistry near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Hanson, Dr. Marcel Hanson, Dr. Marcelino Hanson, Dr. Marcellus Hanson, Dr. Marcelo Hanson, Dr. Marco Hanson